TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Suggestions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-21-2013, 12:03 PM

Default Auto sit at opened tables.

You should add an option wich you can allow TST to auto sit you at tables it opens while the autowaiting list process. Many times it opens tables but we are not fast enough to click the empty seat and otroer players take them.

When there where more than 1 empty seat, it would be good TST to take the first left seat as standar, so you get better prob. to take position to a fish.
Old 01-22-2013, 12:41 PM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

There's an option you can turn on for PokerStars for TableScan to click "seat me" instead of "open table". I know something like that is not allowed on PartyPoker so it's probably not something I will add for other sites at the moment The way to turn it on for PokerStars is to close TST and edit file settings.config, under where it says <program> add the following line:

Code:
    <add key="PokerStarsSeatMe" value="True" />
Then save the config file and run TableScan, now whenever TST would normally press the "open table" button it will instead press "seat me". The reason I made it a config file option like that for the time being is because it's not something I want people to turn on accidentally and I've had the fear that if someone has auto-post on, they could leave their computer scanning accidentally and get seated and start posting blinds when they aren't even there
Old 01-22-2013, 05:38 PM

If later i wish TST to work in the standar way just opening tables, i have to go back and erase that line right?
Old 01-22-2013, 10:15 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Yes, I'll probably add an option to the settings in the next version
Old 01-23-2013, 12:30 AM

It would be good. Just add a warning when clicking it so people can be carefull.
Old 01-24-2013, 06:27 PM

What would be good - open the table which you cannot join a waiting list on.

Then we can pick our seat. Also, it would mean it would not auto-seat people and post blinds.
Old 01-25-2013, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohoho View Post
What would be good - open the table which you cannot join a waiting list on.

Then we can pick our seat. Also, it would mean it would not auto-seat people and post blinds.
That is the default behavior of autowaitlist, in Configure > Autowaitlist your "Action: " shuold be set to "Open OR Join", it will open a table if there is a free seat, and you can pick your seat
Old 02-20-2017, 06:14 AM

Hello! Very interesting topic, thank you raised it
paycom employee login

Last edited by sova90; 03-07-2017 at 01:14 PM.