TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Bugs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-24-2011, 07:54 AM

Default Problem after today`s FTP-update?

Hi!

Is it only me or do you guys also notice following new problem after the update:
You can join watinglists, but after the next scan (autoscan), is it not visible anymore a TN that you are on the waitinglist (the previous joined tables are no having the green colour, any more...)
Old 02-24-2011, 04:06 PM

Sry, but I have too push.
This concern is just too annoying b/c you just don`t know after every autoscan on which tables you are already on the waitinglists and where not...
Makes tableselection atm. pretty annoying.
Old 02-24-2011, 04:54 PM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

I've been working on it since I woke up, sorry for the lack of a response, I have fixed most of the issues already, I will try to release at least a temp fix later tonight, with a forced update on the website by tomorrow hopefully. The weirdest issue to fix is the "remove me from waitinglist" button on FTP doesn't show up until you have sat on a waitlisted table for like 5+ seconds
Old 02-24-2011, 05:00 PM

Yep, same problem here...
And when i double click a table it always opens but just to joing the waiting list.
Old 02-25-2011, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandry View Post
I've been working on it since I woke up, sorry for the lack of a response, I have fixed most of the issues already, I will try to release at least a temp fix later tonight, with a forced update on the website by tomorrow hopefully. The weirdest issue to fix is the "remove me from waitinglist" button on FTP doesn't show up until you have sat on a waitlisted table for like 5+ seconds
Ok, good to hear that you are still on it
Will you post the 1st fiy here, please?

It is in general such an annyoing thing that all software-companies (of course not only TN) is so dependent from the Site-updates...
Regards to PS it is no problem b/c there you can make a back up to the previous update...
I guess that this possibility does not exist for FTP?
Old 02-25-2011, 05:11 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Ok, here is the fix, I think it should be working 100% back to normal, actually I improved it a little and FTP seems to have made it a little faster for a change. The only small issue is that FTP takes FOREVER to load the "remove me from waiting list", which means TableScan takes forever to remove you from waitinglists, it will try for 15 seconds then give up if the button doesnt load within 15 seconds, which it doesn't always. Maybe I'll increase it

http://www.tablescanturbo.com/files/...date-RC3-n.exe

Please test it thouroughly and let me know if you find any problems, I'll release this update on the website tonight
Old 02-25-2011, 07:38 AM

Hi!

So i have tried it now.
And unfortunately the problem is still existent.
After every new scan, it is just not visible (tables are colorless) where you are on a WL, and where not.
Old 02-25-2011, 07:46 AM

Ok, I have to go to sleep, maybe tonight can we do a teamviewer session and you show me the problem? Maybe somethings different for you
Old 02-25-2011, 09:12 AM

yeah that would be cool - Idk, if today is possible b/c maybe i will go out tonight.
But I will just try to get in contact with you very soon.

Either via icq (Here I already have you in my list).Or better per skype if you have skype?

g8n so far
Old 02-25-2011, 04:55 PM

Default looks good

The update works fine for now, thx for ur effort.
Good job!