TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Bugs

Old 12-06-2011, 08:11 AM

Hey Zandry,

don't know if there was another update on mybet but the scan is not really working anymore. It takes very long for a scan and most tables are shown with 0/6 players allthough there are 6 players playin'. any ideas?
Old 12-06-2011, 09:21 AM

hi, same problem with titan poker. it's ipoker too, so i think there is the problem.
Old 12-06-2011, 09:49 AM

The same here:

http://tablescanturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1211
Old 12-06-2011, 11:34 AM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

If you look in the ipoker lobby after today's update, and click on a table, it does not show any players in the playerlist, it never loads. I think clearly iPoker has made a huge mistake and they are hopefully working on fixing it right now. I would suggest everyone email ipoker to complain about this, tell them that they are no longer showing the playerlist in the 3-panel lobby, it just says "Loading..." and then it never loads.

However, if you double click on the table or click the "join table" button in the lobby, then the playerlist will load. So I think clearly this is a huge mistake they made and they should be working on fixing it.

The "2-panel" lobby does still seem to eventually load the playerlist, but it takes literally about 30 seconds or more to load the playerlist, so it is going extremely slow. I think the best solution as I said is to email ipoker and tell them about this huge mistake they've made and let's hope they can fix it quickly. If they don't fix it soon, I will start working on trying to scan the 2-panel lobby
Old 12-07-2011, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandry View Post
If you look in the ipoker lobby after today's update, and click on a table, it does not show any players in the playerlist, it never loads. I think clearly iPoker has made a huge mistake and they are hopefully working on fixing it right now. I would suggest everyone email ipoker to complain about this, tell them that they are no longer showing the playerlist in the 3-panel lobby, it just says "Loading..." and then it never loads.

However, if you double click on the table or click the "join table" button in the lobby, then the playerlist will load. So I think clearly this is a huge mistake they made and they should be working on fixing it.

The "2-panel" lobby does still seem to eventually load the playerlist, but it takes literally about 30 seconds or more to load the playerlist, so it is going extremely slow. I think the best solution as I said is to email ipoker and tell them about this huge mistake they've made and let's hope they can fix it quickly. If they don't fix it soon, I will start working on trying to scan the 2-panel lobby

Lol, the support even does not know so far about this issue.
This rly sucks
Old 12-07-2011, 12:52 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Actually, I think the support does know, I have heard from a few people that support says they do know about it and are working on it. In the meantime, it still does work if you open all the tables at your stake/size at the beginning of your session, it's an annoying waste of a few minutes but, it will work somewhat after that
Old 12-08-2011, 02:23 PM

any updates?
I mean, the current situation is just not acceptable.

And what you mean by opening every single table manually?
I mean, to pen and close every single table will need a lot of time -> way too much time when you are playing oker seriously.
This is no option for me - will have to paly so long only on Stars.

It just sucks.
Old 12-08-2011, 03:57 PM

Obviously I'm really stressed about this too, I don't know if your anger is directed at me or at them, I'm sorry but I really don't know what to do right now. I started looking at adding support for the 2-panel lobby yesterday, but the problem is as you can see yourself if you look in the lobby, when you scroll through the list with your keyboard and go to the bottom of the list, the playerlist isn't shown, it gets cut off. TST needs the playerlist to be shown to be able to read it.

So although I maybe can make it work on the 2panel lobby, it would not work as well as it does using the 3panel lobby, there might be some focus stealing because I couldn't do it with keyboard only, I would have to send at least some mouseclicks to scroll down to see the playerlist, which steals focus. So it would be much worse, and after I spend 20+ hours working on it they will probably release a fix for the 3panel lobby.

As I said I have heard from multiple people that ipoker support says they are working on it, and I even spoke to live chat on WH today and they told me they're working on it too. So it seems like the most logical thing to do right now is just give them a few days to fix it, it's a huge bug which they caused and they say they are fixing it. I was planning on releasing 1.0 this weekend and now I am just waiting for these guys to clean up their mess, so there is probably noone more frustrated with this than me, but again I don't really know what to do at the moment.
Old 12-09-2011, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandry View Post
Obviously I'm really stressed about this too, I don't know if your anger is directed at me or at them, I'm sorry but I really don't know what to do right now. I started looking at adding support for the 2-panel lobby yesterday, but the problem is as you can see yourself if you look in the lobby, when you scroll through the list with your keyboard and go to the bottom of the list, the playerlist isn't shown, it gets cut off. TST needs the playerlist to be shown to be able to read it.

So although I maybe can make it work on the 2panel lobby, it would not work as well as it does using the 3panel lobby, there might be some focus stealing because I couldn't do it with keyboard only, I would have to send at least some mouseclicks to scroll down to see the playerlist, which steals focus. So it would be much worse, and after I spend 20+ hours working on it they will probably release a fix for the 3panel lobby.

As I said I have heard from multiple people that ipoker support says they are working on it, and I even spoke to live chat on WH today and they told me they're working on it too. So it seems like the most logical thing to do right now is just give them a few days to fix it, it's a huge bug which they caused and they say they are fixing it. I was planning on releasing 1.0 this weekend and now I am just waiting for these guys to clean up their mess, so there is probably noone more frustrated with this than me, but again I don't really know what to do at the moment.

Hey^^
One thing: Obv. my anger was irected to IPoker and their suppoert, not to you - sry if it dīsounded the opposite way - you are in general giving much effort to make your clients happy, so I even would not think about to attack you in this direction^^

So let`s hope they will in fact fix it quickly...
Old 12-09-2011, 03:34 PM

Ok, I understand, I hope so too