TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Bugs

Old 01-31-2012, 05:08 PM

it is like this 19/20, 20/20, 20/21, 21/21 and to the end.
I scanned with no active database but it is still 140 seconds for 1500 players
I think reinstalling TST can help but i do not want to lose all settings and notes
Old 01-31-2012, 06:04 PM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Well yes clearly it's not an issue with your database. Do you have configure > selection speed at fastest? When you watch the lobby, does it look like the playerlist is loading faster than TST is reading it?

Reinstalling TST should not do anything, but you can of course easily save all of your settings by making a copy of C:\Program Files\TableScan Turbo\config. Maybe a better idea would just be to install TST to a different folder, then you could see if a fresh install was any faster
Old 02-15-2012, 03:24 PM

That problem was connected with my wifi connection but a have a new one

It happened after one of imports (I was Importing 300-500k hands to my HM2 everyday for 2 weeks)
TST is reading the playerlist very slowly, but before that import it was ok.
It is like this 1/10, 2/20 and to the end.
I tried to scan my old HM1 database and the scan was fast.
Did full base base optimization. (did not do postgresql tuning can it be helpful?)
I guess there is some critical database size so i should delete some hands?
(Database size: 8548 MB)
I think deleting some hands can help but i dont want to do it, maybe i can solve this problem in another way?
Old 02-15-2012, 08:11 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Well, right now my suggestion would be Configure > Settings > Performance, play with those 2 settings, try turning on restrict tablescan to one database thread, and turn on highest priority, and see if either of those help.

Anyways it's really interesting, I had never heard this problem before with HM1, but now a few people are having this problem with HM2, I'm gonna need to look more into this and see if there's anything I'm doing on my end that is somehow causing this problem. The query for HM1 and HM2 are almost exactly the same, except the HM2 query I have to add one more "where" statement to make sure that the hands are not tournament hands. So, it's quite interesting, I don't know why it's happening all of the sudden with HM2, TST is reading from a cached table so I would think there should never be any database lag even on a huge database
Old 03-11-2012, 06:17 PM

Hello! I have tried to load the same database (more than 6 millions hands, could be 10 million) to my friend`s notebook (it has 2Gb RAM instead of 1Gb) and i have the following result: the first scan is slow (400 seconds) and all other scans are ok - 50-80 for 700-1000 players.

On my old computer i have following situation: first scan can be 500-1000 econds, 2nd scan can be quick 100 seconds, 3d scan is again slow and can be slower then 1st one. So most scans are very very slow.
I did defragmentation of hard drive and most tips, that increase the productivity of HM2. I seems that it helped but not much and not for long.

Do you think it could be connected with my RAM ? or cache memory?
I am thinking how to fix my problem, maybe a computer with more RAM can help or there must be some other components better then in my computer.
Or could be other possible solutions.
Please write anything you think about the problem
Old 03-11-2012, 09:20 PM

Well, are you saying your computer only has 1gb of ram? If that's the case then you probably could get some improvement by adding more ram. 10million hands is pretty big but it's not necessarily that huge, if you have an old computer, that could be the problem. How is the lag in other programs, like does HM2 load the HUD fast and do players data load quickly in HM2? Is TableScan the only thing which is lagging for you?
Old 03-21-2012, 11:51 AM

Yes there are some lags, but the HUDs usually load in 5-10 seconds, so much more problems are with TST.
I see only one decision: to load my base in HM1 and connect TST to HM1 database
Old 03-22-2012, 05:29 AM

Do you have me on AIM/MSN/ICQ/Skype? If so could you send me a message, if not could you add me?

AIM: ZandryTST
MSN: [email protected]
Old 12-28-2017, 09:47 AM

Новинки<a href="http://tiod.ru/">смотреть онлайн фильмы 2017 2018</a>
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...80281025388869
Коматозники
За пропастью во ржи