TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Bugs

Old 02-06-2011, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandry View Post
Again sorry for the delay, I'll try and do it this weekend
thank you, the shallow tables dissappear on 10th feb ...
Old 02-08-2011, 01:17 PM

sorry for asking again, any ETA?

2days and the 20-50days tables will disappear and there are a lot of cap tables already going

pplleeaasseeee ....

its just "CAP" instead of "20-50bb"
Old 02-09-2011, 07:57 AM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

I'm sorry about that, here is a version you can use:

http://www.tablescanturbo.com/files/...date-RC3-d.exe

I'm gonna wait till they actually change it to force a release on the website. To scan the CAP tables you need to add a filter for CAP NL instead of NL, this is because I'm assuming most people don't want to scan them, and I have the CAP NL limit set up that way for FTP already, so instead of making a new option for everyone click "Exclude CAP" i've chose to make it so the few people who want to scan them can just choose "CAP NL"

By the way what was the problem you were having with cap tables? As far as I could tell the only problem was that it wasn't recognizing them as being open, or putting the HUD on them, but otherwise it scanned them fine right? If there's ever a new table type that it's not scanning for you, you should always know you can set the table size and table type to "Any" and just filter with your lobby. But, for me it was scanning them fine with 6max/9max NL filters

Also please note in this version i'm in the middle of some improvements to the HUD, so you might notice some strangle little differences from the previous version, I am working on getting those all worked out
Old 02-09-2011, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandry View Post
By the way what was the problem you were having with cap tables? As far as I could tell the only problem was that it wasn't recognizing them as being open, or putting the HUD on them, but otherwise it scanned them fine right? If there's ever a new table type that it's not scanning for you, you should always know you can set the table size and table type to "Any" and just filter with your lobby. But, for me it was scanning them fine with 6max/9max NL filters
hi stephen,

strange, it wasnt scanning them at all with the old version here.

i did have set the scan filter to "all" and it was not recognizing them, eg the table count at the lower left showed 0 when i only showed the cap tables in the lobby.

if you are interested, i can go back to the old version and test it, but with the new it works.

but looks good now, tables are scanned, and i can see them in the filter
Old 02-09-2011, 11:42 PM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Ok great, don't worry about going back and testing it