TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Bugs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-08-2013, 12:06 PM

Default pokerstars client Join Waiting List button doensn't work

So I'm having troubles again with my computer even though I performed a clean win7 setup in the hopes of getting rid of this bug.
The bug is following: in a period ranging from about an hour to a day after using TST permascan with autowaitlist, the pokerstar client's Join Waiting List button goes unresponsive! When I click it nothing happens . And so waitlist doensn't work in TST also. This is pretty sad because I often leave my computer scanning when I go to sleep and next thing in the morning I hope to be in the waitlists already. But not anymore. The cure is simply restarting pokerstars but I hope there would be some other solution.
I'm not 100% sure this is caused by TST but I haven't been able to reproduce this problem without TST being in the background.
Sometimes the bug happens when I play, and I usually notice it when I don't get any popups from free seats. So basically when I want to continue playing and want a working TST, I have to force close pokerstars so I don't get kicked out of tables where I'm already playing.
I tried to google search for answers but no one seems to experience this. Any ideas?

Tags
pokerstars, waitlist unresponsive