TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Suggestions

Old 05-18-2011, 09:01 AM

yeah plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! we all wanna entraction

Hope it will ve added very soon^^
Old 05-21-2011, 12:13 AM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Good news, I might be able to use the new method I discovered with ongame this week to scan entraction as well. I tested it a little and it seems to kinda work, although it's causing some odd problems, so if not I can definitely add it with an OCR as well
Old 05-23-2011, 06:00 AM

very good news!!! when entraction will be implemented in TST then?? i can't wait for it
Old 05-24-2011, 08:29 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

I will be back to work on it after I release this ongame fix. The ongame method doesn't work on the entraction list of tables, but it might work on the players list, and I can use a different method on the tables I think. I'll post updates here
Old 07-11-2011, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandry View Post
I will be back to work on it after I release this ongame fix. The ongame method doesn't work on the entraction list of tables, but it might work on the players list, and I can use a different method on the tables I think. I'll post updates here
How are you doing?
Old 07-11-2011, 04:34 PM

Ok, well there's good news and bad news regarding entraction. The good news is, I can use the java bridge method I used for ongame to read the playerlist in entraction, it works great and it gives 100% accuracy on playernames. The bad news is, this method does not work at all for the list of tables, just getting the handle completely breaks the tables list so there's no way I can use that method. So i'll have to use an OCR and manipulate the lobby with keypresses, but unfortunately the lobby will not accept any keypresses unless it is in focus. So that means, that during a scan, TableScan has to constantly give the lobby focus just to move through the list. It's not horrible, it's still quite usable, but it's definitely a little annoying. Anyways, that's where i'm at with it right now
Old 07-27-2011, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Ok, well there's good news and bad news regarding entraction. The good news is, I can use the java bridge method I used for ongame to read the playerlist in entraction, it works great and it gives 100% accuracy on playernames. The bad news is, this method does not work at all for the list of tables, just getting the handle completely breaks the tables list so there's no way I can use that method. So i'll have to use an OCR and manipulate the lobby with keypresses, but unfortunately the lobby will not accept any keypresses unless it is in focus. So that means, that during a scan, TableScan has to constantly give the lobby focus just to move through the list. It's not horrible, it's still quite usable, but it's definitely a little annoying. Anyways, that's where i'm at with it right now
Thanks for your effort. I guess that working on Entraction soft is a pain. If you need beta testers can contact me.
Regards
Old 07-27-2011, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloomy View Post
Thanks for your effort. I guess that working on Entraction soft is a pain. If you need beta testers can contact me.
Regards
Let me know what skin you're playing on. I've just been working on selling TST the last week or two but I'll try to finish up the work on entraction by this weekend
Old 07-28-2011, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Let me know what skin you're playing on. I've just been working on selling TST the last week or two but I'll try to finish up the work on entraction by this weekend
I play in "PokerMambo" skin.
Old 08-09-2011, 08:43 AM

I can test PokerMambo and NoiQ