TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Suggestions

Old 01-24-2011, 03:21 PM

Default Closing Tables

Would be nice if I could sit out next bb and close tables from the scanner. This would pretty much be the nuts for table de-selection if I could just scan my open tables, highlight the bottom 1/4 and right-click > sit out/close making room for new, better tables on my waitlist. Table de-selection with focus stealing and stacking is a huge pain with tables disappearing to the bottom of the stack and having to search for them. Or even if I manually click the sit out next bb box and have those tables where I'm sitting out color coded in TST so I can find them quickly and close them from TST that way.

Last edited by JH1; 01-24-2011 at 03:23 PM.
Old 01-24-2011, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JH1 View Post
Would be nice if I could sit out next bb and close tables from the scanner. This would pretty much be the nuts for table de-selection if I could just scan my open tables, highlight the bottom 1/4 and right-click > sit out/close making room for new, better tables on my waitlist. Table de-selection with focus stealing and stacking is a huge pain with tables disappearing to the bottom of the stack and having to search for them. Or even if I manually click the sit out next bb box and have those tables where I'm sitting out color coded in TST so I can find them quickly and close them from TST that way.
You beat me to that. I was just about to suggest the same thing. You created a great auto join table system, the nuts will be if you create a similar auto sit out table system. It shouldn't even be much work to do, you could just add it near the "Join tables or waiting list" as "Sitout if score is lower than X" in the AutoWaitlist menu.
Old 01-25-2011, 03:52 AM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

I'll see what I can do, this is one of the most requested features lately, maybe I can start just adding it for FTP/stars with just support for one table skin at each site
Old 05-29-2012, 03:18 PM

+1 I would really like this!
Old 05-31-2012, 05:06 PM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Sorry for the delayed response. It's still near the top of my list of things to do, but I made the decision a while ago not to add any new features until after I release 1.0, I am finally ready to do it in the next week or so, after that I will start working on a lot of new features including this
Old 07-20-2015, 04:08 PM

+1. The ability to close tables based on criteria is a much needed feature
Old 04-01-2017, 04:59 PM

Default Мебель фабрик

Мебель фабрики Кубань-мебель
Old 04-02-2017, 03:16 PM

Default Шкаф 6-дверный

Шкаф 6-дверный Роза (цвет орех)
Old 04-12-2017, 07:55 PM

Default Apple, Google - An opportunity that happens once in 100 years!

An opportunity that happens once in 100 years!
SkyWay is an analog of Apple, Google, Microsoft, Tesla. The company will increase your investment thousands of times. Registration is free, hurry. Soon the entrance closes.
http://bit.ly/2oCFb21
Возможность, которая бывает 1 раз в 100 лет!
SkyWay - аналог Apple, Google, Microsoft, Tesla. Компания увеличит Вашу инвестицию в тысячи раз. Регистрация бесплатная, поспеши. Скоро закрывается вход.
Old 04-13-2017, 04:10 AM

Default Apple, Google - An opportunity that happens once in 100 years!

An opportunity that happens once in 100 years!
SkyWay is an analog of Apple, Google, Microsoft, Tesla. The company will increase your investment thousands of times. Registration is free, hurry. Soon the entrance closes.
Возможность, которая бывает 1 раз в 100 лет!
SkyWay - аналог Apple, Google, Microsoft, Tesla. Компания увеличит Вашу инвестицию в тысячи раз. Регистрация бесплатная, поспеши. Скоро закрывается вход.