TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Support

Old 07-19-2009, 02:09 PM

Default doesnt join waiting list

when I double click on a table under the tables list, it doesn't automatically put me on the waiting list most of the time.....sometimes it does. Most of the time an error pops up saying that "Could not join waiting list." For the record the check is under the box that says join table or join waiting list. I cannot even manually join the waiting list either when that table pops up. Kinda wierd. Sometimes it will highlight the tables blue to show that I am on the waiting list when I am not. Hope this is enough information.
Old 07-19-2009, 04:54 PM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Hi , what poker site are you scanning?
Old 07-19-2009, 08:26 PM

poker stars
Old 07-20-2009, 12:40 AM

also now it is showing that im on a waiting list on a ton of tables that im not....
Old 07-20-2009, 04:08 AM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

One thing you could try for me is after a scan, go to "configure > Selection Speed" and lower it to medium or slow, then try joining waiting lists and see if that works. For the second problem, what lobby theme are you using? If you change it are you still getting the waiting list highlighting on every table?

Also, if you are using Vista, it is important to set TableScan to "Run as Administrator"

If that's not the issue then please send me a message on AIM or MSN and I will try and figure it out
AIM: ZandryTST
MSN: [email protected]