TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Suggestions

Old 05-02-2010, 06:38 AM

Default Filter Party 20BB table

Hi,

I would like to be able to filter party "20BB table".

I think it would be great if you add an option for "advance users" their we can filter using expression like the we do in PlaceMint. Exempel for PlaceMint expression: ^(20BB Min Speed|20BB Min|50BB Min|Table|Super Speed|Speed|Jackpot|Deep Stack|Heads Up)\s(\s|#)\d+\s(\(NO\sDP\)\s)?-\s\s(NL\s|PL\s|
If that is possible I don't need to wait for you to update when party add new kinds of table. Like today, they have "Online Cash Game Cahmpionship" tables that i can't filter.
Old 05-02-2010, 01:43 PM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Yes, definitely, someone requested this last week I'm sorry for the delay. My beloved cat and friend of 20 years died on friday and it was a very hard week for me, I didn't really do any work to be honest. But yes, I will add "20bb" tables to the "exclude shallow stack" filter, and I am also planning to add an advanced filter "exclude phrases: ", it will not be as complicated as that placemint but you could do something like for example "20bb;Cash Game Championship" to exclude the phrases "20bb" and "Cash Game Championship"
Old 05-09-2010, 02:17 PM

When will we see next release?
Old 05-10-2010, 07:11 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Sorry for the delay, I am working really hard on it, I don't know when it will be ready but I think it should probably be less than a week. It's gonna be the biggest update i've ever done probably and I'm just trying to add everything I can before release
Old 05-15-2010, 06:39 AM

Hello

I just downloaded this progam and it's pretty great !

And i can answer your question. I also hate the PP 20BB tables because i can only Buy in for BB's. But if you don't want to play at those tables then do the following:

On Partypoker in the lobby you have a filter for stakes/players/plrs per flop etc. There is also a filter with NO Disconnect protection/Disconnect protection.

The 40BB autmaticly (at least at 10NL 6amx) have NO Disconect protects, but the normal tables do.
So if you filter that you only want to play tables with a DP then you don't have to play the 40bb tables.
ANd TableTurbo autmaticly takes over the filters you use in Partypoker, so i think that you should work

Let me know if it works!
Old 06-04-2010, 02:23 PM

The new filters still aren't implemented in 0.48c (I checked the "exclude shallow stack tables" advanced filter).
Old 06-05-2010, 01:18 PM

Sorry about that, it will be another 1-2 weeks probably before i'm ready to release the next update, but I don't think anyone will be disappointed
Old 06-05-2010, 01:25 PM

ok, I just deduced of the release date and the date of the posts regarding this functionality that it was included with 0.48c.

Keep up the good work and I'll wait till the next release then