TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Suggestions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-20-2012, 01:38 AM

Default Autoseat on green button "seat me"

Hello. Your soft uses for opening incomplete table "double click" or "go to table botton". And if I use TNinja for Autoseat to opened table that Ninja dont seats on dispalced coordinates of player-places (he clicks on empty area instead game-places). But in PS-client haves another green button when the table incomplete - "Seat me". And when you click on this botton, Autoseat results by PokerStars autoseat-function (options>advansed mulitable opt.> Ring games> autoseat me). Please, fix your soft that it works. I donts speaks Eng. If something not understand I will write movie.
Old 02-20-2012, 04:22 AM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Hey, I understand your post I actually added this exact feature a few versions ago, but a user was warning me that it could have bad consequences when used together with AutoWaitlist, for example: A player could fall asleep and forget to turn off autowaitlist, and then get seated on a lot of tables, and if they have auto-buyin and auto-post turned on then they could end up posting blinds when they aren't even at the computer.

So, after that discussion I got scared and I took the feature out. But I have thought about it a lot more since then and I think I will probably add the feature back in the near future, but I am still kinda worried about that possibility, I would like to add some kind of "failsafe" feature maybe that would stop autowaitlist if your screensaver turns on, or something like that. Anyways, if I haven't added it back in the next few weeks, please remind me about it
Old 02-20-2012, 06:26 AM

I suppose what your program used with Tninja almost always. And that users will be forced to turn off buttons "start permascan " and "start Autowaitlist". Even if it is not, you can make the tick-setup in autowaitlist options, which swiched off on default.
Old 02-21-2012, 06:50 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Yeah, I think I should add an option in autowaitlist to automatically turn it off if the screensaver is running, that would make it safer
Old 02-22-2012, 06:48 AM

Windows screensaver? And with disabled monitors will work this safe-function?(Allthough i still turn off the autolist buttons).
Old 02-22-2012, 08:14 PM

Well I looked into it a little bit today and the screensaver thing doesn't work right on Win7 when the monitor turns off. But what I could do pretty easily is an option like this:

"Stop autowaitlist if my computer has been idle for more than X minutes"
Old 03-05-2012, 02:20 PM

New build is released. But suggsession not works. Please, say me, how to setup birds in Autowitlist settings?
Old 03-06-2012, 04:25 AM

Sorry about that, I didn't add it yet. I don't understand your question, could you try to re-write it?
Old 03-06-2012, 06:34 AM

Program not yes clicks on "Seat Me" button? (if table not full)

Last edited by KotSk8er; 03-06-2012 at 10:27 AM.
Old 03-06-2012, 11:00 AM

I didn't add that feature yet, can you add me on AIM/MSN/ICQ/Skype?

AIM: ZandryTST
MSN: [email protected]