TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Bugs

Old 11-06-2009, 06:21 AM

Default bugs in .44c(scanning players)

something has changed in the algorithm and it is causing severe performance issues

what i see in .44c is that when it is scanning tables it is not getting any player info at all. it is also slower than .44b. i dunno if adding multitabler has anything to do with this

so it says for ex Players 0/684

even worse is that after table scan is complete it says scanning players and then this goes on for ever !
i know scanning is complete coz TST is at the bottom of list in the lobby and has stopped scrolling

i have run two scan with the same dbase with .44b and .44c so u can see the diff. this dbase didnot have any hands with 25nl but u can still see the problem

with .44b all player data is read instantly while scanning and results are coming in real time. with .44c no player data is being read at all. scan is slow and it never finishes. as of now. see last screen shot

this is scan with.44b

this is scan right after that with same dbase with .44c

this shows that the scan never ends. i waited after taking this shot till 900 secs
Old 11-06-2009, 02:13 PM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Ok, thanks, this was actually a very small little mistake I made, only effects you if you have "Show Players List" unchecked in Configure > Advanced > Appearance

But I have re-uploaded v0.44c, so download it again, it is fixed