TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Bugs

Old 02-22-2012, 06:44 AM

@ Zandry
In fact, that isn't the only giving problems. A month ago, William Hill is giving me the same problems. Only with the new skin of betfred i get used to a fastest scan. Now the problems are back with the old skin and it's pretty annoying. They say me that it was a maintainance but the old skin is the only one available yet on betfred.
Can't you solve these problems?
Old 02-22-2012, 07:37 AM

Scanning is much faster now after i unticked "Always wait for each table's playerlist to get updated" under configure-settings-sites.
Old 02-22-2012, 08:28 AM

That option is unticked for me, but the scan speed is slow. Very slow. And i have always to click twice on "join waiting list".
Old 02-22-2012, 08:10 PM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Unfortunately there is nothing I can do about it, but when they bring back the new skin it will be fast and good just like you saw. The problem is the iPoker lobby, they made a HORRIBLE update in december that made it so the playerlist never loads in the 3panel lobby. I made a fix for the 2panel lobby, but as you can see if you watch the lobby, they load the playerlist very, very slowly. That is why it is slow on the old ipoker lobby, because the playerlist takes ~10 seconds to load for each table
Old 03-05-2012, 01:43 PM

did not wanna open a new thread with this problem:

my client already updated to the new software and almost everything is runnig perfect buuuuut when i do run perma scan i can't eg join a table while a scan performs. the popup "do you want to join table xxyx" appears but as there is a scan in process i can't click "yes" or "no". anything you can do? really annoying to always have to abort the scan before being able to accept the popup.

thanks !
Old 03-06-2012, 03:25 AM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Thanks, I know about that problem, I am investigating it. TableScan is supposed to detect when the seat available popup is open, and pause the scan until you close it, that's what happened in the last ipoker lobby and unfortunately that's what needs to happen in this one too. But, for some people, it seems to not correctly detect when the seat available popup is open, so it doesn't pause, and then you can't click on the popup. Are you putting the lobby offscreen? I think everyone with this problem is putting the lobby offscreen, but the problem is that the popups in the new lobby open in the center of the lobby instead of the center of your screen. Anyways if you are putting it off screen try leaving it somewhat on screen for now and let me know if that helps it