TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Suggestions

Old 03-18-2010, 07:36 AM

Default Automatically join waitinglist for tables with high enough score

Automatically join waitinglist for tables with high enough score.

Or is this already possible?
Old 03-18-2010, 09:10 AM

ok there was another thread like this, but:

1. I would like to at least have a shortcut-key for "join every table with high enough score", where you can adjust the neccessary score amount.

2. Is it possible to make the program pop up after scan?

3. Is it possible to hide the stars lobby in some way when it is scanning? It takes up space when it cant be minimized.
Old 03-18-2010, 10:07 PM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquadougs View Post
1. I would like to at least have a shortcut-key for "join every table with high enough score", where you can adjust the neccessary score amount.
Yes, I can add something like this. Right now the way you could do something like this is, make a filter to only show the tables above the score you want. Then, you can use CTRL + A to select all the tables, then you can hit the spacebar, that will use your double click action on all your selected tables. Double click action is set in Configure > Advanced > Shortcuts

Quote:
No but I can add it easily. Also you can make it play a sound at the end of the scan, at Configure > Advanced > Appearance, also on that tab, you can turn on "Show system tray icon", that gives a baloontip pop-up at the end of the scan in your system tray which if you click should open tablescan

Quote:
3. Is it possible to hide the stars lobby in some way when it is scanning? It takes up space when it cant be minimized.
There is the option "move pokerstars lobby off screen during scan" in configure > advanced > performance, but it needs a little work. But you can just move it to a corner of the screen yourself, and it will still work. Unfortunately it cant be minimized or TST would not be able to read it
Old 03-21-2010, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandry View Post
Yes, I can add something like this. Right now the way you could do something like this is, make a filter to only show the tables above the score you want. Then, you can use CTRL + A to select all the tables, then you can hit the spacebar, that will use your double click action on all your selected tables. Double click action is set in Configure > Advanced > Shortcuts
still +1 for the shortcut (or even a button "standard action -> all" - for the mouse users; which most propable still are the majority )

btw. not that i mind using it for free, any timeline when you will go commercial?
Old 03-22-2010, 05:27 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Ok I can add something to the right click menu, "Select All". Thanks for your support I will start selling it in the next few weeks
Old 03-25-2010, 05:56 PM

Quote:
ok there was another thread like this, but:

What I mean is that you make the program pop up automatically after scan, and we can hit a button that makes it join all tables with high enough score than autominimize after that. So we are 1 button from it doing all that automatically
Old 04-09-2010, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandry View Post
Ok I can add something to the right click menu, "Select All". Thanks for your support I will start selling it in the next few weeks
TBH I think what people want is for the software to just add you to every table it finds.

That way we can set up tablescan to scan to look for a very particular set of tables and we get joined to all it finds.

That way we switch it on when we want tables and switch it off when we dont!

What you are suggesting looses the automation, if I want to be added to all tables table scanner finds then why do i need to periodically stop playing poker and select "all tables". If table scanner is running, take it as a given that I want to be added to all tables!

Right now I'm looking at tablescan and HEM scanner.

If table scan had this feature, I would probably go for table scan because I am getting added to the very best tables instantly.

Without this option it isnt all that different from HEM scanner server side, because although there is a lag in the server information, table scan also has a lag between me getting the information and acting upon it.. i.e. having a spare moment to join new tables.

So if you could get this option up and running, it would be fantastic and really put you heads and tails above server side products.

Best wishes.
Old 04-09-2010, 07:58 PM

To be clear the reason I haven't done it till now is that I was worried that it might possibly not be allowed on FTP or stars, but I studied their prohibited software pages earlier and it really seems like it should be ok, I sent email to support of both sites and FTP doug to see if its alright, hopefully I will get a positive response from them and then I think I will add automation, possibly even in the next version because it's a pretty simple thing for me to implement I think.

Also I will of course be implementing server side pretty shortly after release, it's really just a matter of I have to spend a lot more $$ on computers to scan and I just want to start selling it and making a little money before I invest a lot more.

Also consider there may be an easier way currently to open/join the tables you want, you can make a table list filter for table score > X, and set your open tables to sort to the bottom, and sort your tables by score. Then when you scan, drag your mouse over the top few tables with the best score and hit the spacebar, it will use your double click action on all the selected tables. But I totally see your point how if it was automatically opening/joining waitlists during a scan it would be a massive advantage, I never really thought about it in the way you put it.
Old 04-09-2010, 08:13 PM

Cool.

I'm gald you can see the logic.

I think this opens a second idea up.

If we are able to have TableScan join all the good (filtered) waiting lists during a scan, then this aspect is basically a backround task.. once its set up the way i want it I dont really need to see tablescan scanning for tables, as an end user I just get a constant stream of new good tables open up with me sat at them.

So then the question becomes, is this new table better than the tables I already have? If so which table should I leave?

If "My Open Tables" went in a seperate tab (much like a tab in firefox, you know what I mean) and normal table scanning was in a seperate tab then once its scanning and adding, I never need to look at the table scan tab.

What I suddenly become interested in is the "my open tables tab" this has a big SCAN NOW button. So when a new table pops up I am sat down and I click on the SCAN NOW button, this scans my open tables and has its own set of filters (thats why the seperat tab idea makes sense)

Now I can instantly see which tables I am sat at are good and so make a choice of whether or not to leave or stay with the new table. If the new one is not as good as the ones I have already (even though it meets all the filters) then I just leave.

If its better then really what I want to know is which are the worst tables, i.e. bottom of my list.

Does that make sense?
Old 04-10-2010, 04:28 PM

That absolutely makes sence - i use tablescanner for about 6 days and those are the improvements it needs. I also would recomment that you add an option to autorate players as regulars. I will tell you how i use your programm:
I use Tablescanner and the PT3 hud.
I scan for my criterias, then i manually (!) choose the tables i like and open them or join waitlist (if that would happen automatically i could play better poker ). furthermore while i am playing i manually mark regulars in the players list. Then i copy and paste those as notes in the pokerstars notes (that could only be made automatically when you add a Tablescanner-hud...right?). I sort the open tables at the bottom and every 5 min. or so i scan them and if they are no "good" anymore i close them and manually choose new "good" tables - that costs a lot of time while i am multitabling!
I hope you understood what i meant.