TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Support

Old 04-28-2013, 06:19 AM

Default full tilt poker scan issue

After an fulltilt update, scanner doesn't scan fulltilt. Errors:

Error injecting in target: Tiedostoa tai kokoonpanoa FullTiltA, Version=1.0.4833.10813, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b474acf90b2387b6 tai jotakin sen riippuvuutta ei voi ladata. Toimintoa ei voitu suorittaa, koska tiedosto sisältää viruksen. (HRESULT-poikkeus: 0x800700E1)

Try resetting your FTP Lobby Widgets to Default! The Player List and Open Table/Join Waitinglist buttons must be visible!

You may also need the Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package! Check the download page at www.tablescanturbo.com

The first one is something like "Could not load FullTiltA or some file dependent of it, because file contains a virus"

I installed Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable x64, and checked that my widgets are allright. But didn't work.
Old 04-28-2013, 05:54 PM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Wow that's funny, after reading your post I actually got the same error today when I tried to scan, because of Avast antivirus, is that what you are using? Here is how to fix it if you use Avast.

1) Open Avast, at the top tabs click "Maintenance"
2) Now click "Virus Chest" on the left side of the program
3) Now you will find FullTiltAQt.dll, right click on that file and choose "Restore"

Now you have 2 different ways of doing it
A)

4) Now make sure TST/FTP are closed, then in Avast, go back to the "Security" tab
5) Go to the "exclusions" tab on the left
6) Click "Add" and now browse for the TableScan folder, then add FullTiltAQt.dll to the exclusions
7) Restart TST/FTP and it should work now

B)

4) Restart TST/FTP and try to scan again. Avast will again pop up a little window saying it blocked a virus. Here, in this popup, quickly click "Add File to exclusions", and also please click "Report false positive", and fill out this form as that will help them from stopping this nonsense
5) Now repeat steps 1-3 and it should work
Old 04-29-2013, 03:27 AM

It's true that I use avast. The file can't be found in virus chest or in the istalled folder so avast must have deleted it. Now that i reinstalled the program and added that folder to avast exclusions, it doesn't scan at all! Only error message: 1: 205F0

edit: after booting of full tilt, it appears to be working, however error message 209F0 appeared

Last edited by raakande; 04-29-2013 at 03:58 AM.
Old 04-29-2013, 05:07 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Ah ok good, that error message isn't actually an error message, it's a debugging message I must have accidentally left in the program, it just shows on the first scan
Old 04-30-2013, 11:50 PM

Hey, I fixed another issue with FTP today, where the Find Player window is open it can cause problems, that is fixed now, I'm gonna try to release this update soon but here it is now if you want to try it:

http://www.tablescanturbo.com/files/...v1-0-5-b29.exe
Old 02-20-2017, 06:25 AM

I thank you for the information! I was looking for and could not find. You helped me!
paycom employee login

Last edited by sova90; 03-07-2017 at 01:15 PM.
Old 04-01-2017, 07:08 PM

Default Мебель фабрик

Мебель фабрики ЭдРум
Old 04-05-2017, 03:30 PM

Default Фабрика Интер

Гостиная Белла -> колоритмебель.рф