TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Bugs

Old 11-22-2011, 03:05 AM

Default tablescan cant detect whales for me?

using windows 7
scanning pokerstars lobby
using pt3 database

i have 1438 whales added to my list. But when i scan through all the tables, it says there are no whales or fish @ my tables.

Also i'm finding there are a lot of bugs with the program, sometimes tablescanner just randomly crashes.

and i cant seem to score people by player notes (colour codes) even though i ticked it under configure-> settings -> columns.
Old 11-22-2011, 05:09 AM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

You should add me on AIM/MSN/ICQ/Skype, and show me the problems you're having on teamviewer. I don't think there's any bugs with the whales list, so if you've added 1438 whales to the list in configure > buddy list, and it's not showing you any, then maybe there are just no whales online, or maybe something else is happening, like you set the minimum # of big blinds required too high, or something like that?

As far as the crashing goes, I have not heard anything about crashing or seen a crash myself in a very long time. Does it give you an error? If so could you check the "details" of the error and email them to me? I'd be very interested to know how to reproduce it. I do know that the "Player Details" window has some bugs which can cause crashes, are you using the player details window when it crashes? Honestly I need to try to fix those player details issues but I have always had it as a low priority because I have the impression that noone uses the player details window. Hopefully that is what's causing the crashes as otherwise i'm very confused.

And as far as scoring, as in Configure > Scoring, there currently is no way to score a player by their color note. One thing you can do however, is to go in Configure > Player Notes and click the "Player Details" window, it will load all your notes in the player details window, and you can select as many players as you want in this window and add them to your buddy list or regulars list. But, as I said there are some wierd issues with the Player Details window, I was under the impression that they're pretty rare, but if that's what's causing your crashes then I definitely have to look into it again

Here is my contact info:
AIM: ZandryTST
MSN: [email protected]