TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Support

Old 03-18-2012, 10:46 AM

Default Party.fr scan _ ENG client

Hi,

Basically everytime i run a perma scan + autowaitlist: it opens usually 6 to 7 tables + puts me on the waiting list of all of them. I check out if tables are fine and want to stay on their waiting list. After having gone through the first 3 tables, boom, party crashes and i get this message:

Details:
- Client: Party.fr ; client is set up in eng though.
- DB problems? maybe Im not sure as I had trouble to find my HM2 db in the first place during TableScan set up but TableScan seems to have found it later.

(Im pretty sure these db login (usernames+pw are not good thats why i said "maybe something is wrong with the db setups in my TableScan).

Cheers,
Ben
Old 03-18-2012, 03:34 PM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Hey Ben, I don't know what the problem is, could you add me on AIM/MSN/ICQ/Skype and show me the issue on teamviewer?

AIM: ZandryTST
MSN: [email protected]
Old 03-18-2012, 06:46 PM

Hey,
Thanks for the reply. Will add you on skype tomorrow - pretty tired now :P

EDIT: i changed some settings in TST and it works a lilbit better: i only ask TST to join the waitlists when running the Autowaitlist instead of opening the tables. It crashes like every 30/60min instead of every 5 min.
For some reasons it seems that the HUD (hm2) doesnt like it very much - or the reverse; dunno.
I looked at this thread: http://tablescanturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1375 ; kinda applies to my case but i couldnt find the "Hovering" mode in HUD > Configure > Appearance.

ttyl,
nn,
Ben
Old 03-19-2012, 05:02 AM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Ok well it's an option in TST's HUD > Configure > Appearance, "Mode", it's at the top right, are you using TST HUD? Anyways if you're willing to add me and show me the problem on teamviewer that would be very helpful, I have tried to reproduce this problem over and over since people told me it started happening with a PP update about a month ago, but I have never been able to reproduce it

I'm going to sleep now soon but if you don't catch me tonight i'll message you when I wake up
Old 03-19-2012, 08:01 AM

Wow its 5am over your place?? ^^ 3pm for me now... hopefully well manage to find some time.
Just added you on skype.
PS: eh no im not using TST hud I thought this was an option of linking TST with MY hm hud and having updated data/stats at any time! So cool that a hud is included ; will try it.

So good night i guess... ^^
Ben
Old 03-19-2012, 03:19 PM

Hey Stephen,
Just disabled TST hud and it worked prefectly fine!