TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Support

Old 05-24-2011, 06:41 AM

Unfortunately not working yet on betfair, java bridge is installed but get 'client not found' error
Old 05-24-2011, 06:52 AM

did u restart betfair ?
Old 05-24-2011, 06:57 AM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Yeah, in the real release it will still work with bwin, I have to paste the old code back in
Old 05-24-2011, 06:59 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakkebraker View Post
Unfortunately not working yet on betfair, java bridge is installed but get 'client not found' error
It gives the "client not found error" if you don't restart the lobby after installing the bridge, I have fixed it already in the real release so it gives a more clear error message in this scenario

Also make sure when you start betfair, start it using "StartBetfair.exe" and not "Betfair.exe"
Old 05-24-2011, 07:03 AM

Here's the link again to the fix for people who click on the 2nd page:

http://www.tablescanturbo.com/files/...e-RC4-b2-4.exe
Old 05-24-2011, 08:07 AM

scanning works great, but i have some problems with opening the tables, it highlights the table which i want to open but it wont open it automaticly
Old 05-24-2011, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstonMrtin View Post
scanning works great, but i have some problems with opening the tables, it highlights the table which i want to open but it wont open it automaticly
Are you leaving the lobby minimized? If so there is a little bug with that I haven't fixed yet, and it won't work when minimized
Old 05-24-2011, 08:34 AM

workin' perfect at bet24. thanks a lot!
Old 05-24-2011, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandry View Post
It gives the "client not found error" if you don't restart the lobby after installing the bridge, I have fixed it already in the real release so it gives a more clear error message in this scenario

Also make sure when you start betfair, start it using "StartBetfair.exe" and not "Betfair.exe"
I had to run StartBetfair.exe as admin to get it to work on windows 7 32bit. Thanks for the update!
Old 05-24-2011, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakkebraker View Post
I had to run StartBetfair.exe as admin to get it to work on windows 7 32bit. Thanks for the update!
Yeah that's another thing I just noticed, if you have UAC turned on in w7/vista, then you also need to run the ongame lobby "As Administrator" or it won't work