TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Share

Old 09-12-2011, 04:08 AM

Default TableScan Turbo config 6max NL

Hi guys.
Can you share your config\scoring for NL 6max?

or help set up a good scoring to find tables with good composition, for example:
two nits who always fold big blind + fish callingstation + limper fit-or-fold fish etc.
Old 01-07-2012, 03:30 AM

+1
Join the request! Help please! It is very necessary, but most times do not dig
Old 01-07-2012, 03:58 AM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

I feel guilty that I didn't post in this thread earlier, I was hoping that maybe someone else would decide to share their configs, but people don't want to share them, I think they feel it gives them an edge . I played 90% heads up so I never had the greatest understanding of 6max or FR stats. I think the default configuration in TST could obviously use a lot of work, maybe I can pay someone to give me some tips on how to improve them, also I definitely need some default scoring rules just so people at least can see how it works.

Anyways, let me give you some examples of how you could possibly score for the playertypes you asked about. You should probably tweak the numbers a bit once you look at your own player pool, these are all "player scoring rules"

1) nit who folds big blind
VPIP 0-20 AND BB Fold 80-100 = +5

2) fish callingstation
VPIP 30-39.99 AND PFR 0-15 = +10
VPIP 40-100 AND PFR 0-15 = +20
VPIP 35-100 AND PFR 15.01-20 = +10 (slightly more aggressive preflop but still VPIP too high)

3) fit or fold
Fold CB 70-100 AND AF 3-100 = +5 ("Fold CB" = Fold to flop Cbet in TST, and AF of 3 means the player is 3 times more likely to raise than call postflop)

So there is one way to do it, another way to do it is to just give a different score for each stat. For example you could do this for VPIP:

VPIP 0-14.99 = 5 (too nitty)
VPIP 15-29.99 = -5 (normal range)
VPIP 30-34.99 = 10 (too loose)
VPIP 35-39.99 = 20
VPIP 40-49.99= 40
VPIP 50-100 = 80

Please note that you should definitely check the option for a minimum # of hands and set it to at least 50 or even better 1-200. Also note that I use 29.99 instead of 30, otherwise a player's VPIP could get scored twice if his VPIP was exactly 30.00

Hopefully that will give you a good starting point, if you have any more player types you want to look for, let me know and I will do my best to help.
Old 01-07-2012, 04:08 AM

Thank you, Zandry. And you could not have put his ready config? Just really do not have time to understand this ... Very'd be grateful!
Old 01-08-2012, 06:14 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Here's instructions:

1) Go to Configure > Scoring > Player Scoring
2) Click "Add Scoring Rule"
3) Click "Add Condition"
choose VPIP From 0-20, then click OK
4) Click "Add Condition"
choose BB Fold from 80-100, then click OK
5) In the scoring rule, set the score to "5"

Now you have created the first rule in my previous post. I will try to post a config file here in the next day or two
Old 01-13-2012, 02:38 AM

Hi. Thank you, Zandry for your advice, really helped a lot not understand the program.
Tell me, you may not adjust as Table Scoring? Or as play HU Table Scoring is not touching?
If set, write down your settings for it.
And it can lay its configuration file for Scoring?
Old 01-14-2012, 02:45 AM

Hey Aleks, I'm sorry but I don't really understand your question, could you try it again?
Old 01-14-2012, 12:07 PM

You're like a tune Table Scoring or are using only Player Scoring?
If you use, tell your settings for Table Scoring.
Old 01-15-2012, 04:31 PM

Ok well, each table gets a score which is the combined scores of every player at that table, plus any table scoring rules. So personally I think it's best to score using player scoring. Table scoring rules should be used to make minor adjustments to the scoring. For example, the only scoring rules I would probably use in table scoring are for # of Regulars. For example:

# of Regulars 1-1 = -5
# of Regulars 2-2 = -10
# of Regulars 3-3 = -20
# of Regulars 4-4 = -30

And so on. Also you could maybe add some scoring rules for plr/flp, if that's important to you. But all the "Table Averages" are not a reliable method of scoring in my opinion, unless maybe you have a huge database and play full ring
Old 06-15-2012, 06:54 PM

Thank you Zandry for the Headstart for using the scoring system, I will give it a try as it sounds very helpful with the kind of configs you suggest.

Up until now I only use the scan to find the fish that are not searchable and juicy tables with more than 1 fish on it, and even this is already a huge edge regarding table selection and a big time saver

An Offtopic question (please tell me if it already got answered in another part of the forum or if I should post it over in the questions area):
What are your plans regarding charging a fee or selling your product at this point in time? Seems like the programm runs very stable and is not quite betaish anymore!? (Not that I donīt love to use it for free, definetly gonna donate some money soon )