TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > General Questions

Old 06-27-2012, 06:14 AM

hey are you going to add maybe moneybookesr or netteler as options ?also maybe only 1 year for maybe 20 dollars?

Last edited by miki; 06-27-2012 at 06:17 AM.
Old 06-27-2012, 05:21 PM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Unfortunately almost everyone in the USA got kicked off moneybookers about a month ago (including me ), and netteller won't accept USA customers. Please note you can pay on PayPal even without a paypal account if you have a visa or mastercard. I am also about to get webmoney set up, using a company called paymentwall.com, they have over 85 international processors they can accept (but not moneybookers or netteller because they are in the USA too), maybe you will be able to use one of them
Old 07-15-2012, 09:43 AM

Hello. I now have a trial version. After purchasing the scanner will be forced to update the version even if I do not want to? After the purchase will it require an Internet connection to work?
Old 07-15-2012, 10:10 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Quote:
Originally Posted by VelDmi View Post
Hello. I now have a trial version. After purchasing the scanner will be forced to update the version even if I do not want to? After the purchase will it require an Internet connection to work?
Most updates won't be forced for registered users, unless I make it required, which probably will happen from time to time . You still need an internet connection to load it. If I do a required update and you have a problem with the new version, please just contact me and let me know what the problem is and I'll be happy to help
Old 07-16-2012, 10:52 AM

I do not want to let a program on the Internet. Maybe she does not send personal data, but forbidding her access, I'll feel more confident.
Will it work without the Internet?
Old 07-16-2012, 12:50 PM

No, it needs the internet when it first opens, you should just use a network monitor like wireshark and you can confirm that no personal data is sent back, it only connects when it loads
Old 09-19-2012, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coxquinn View Post
what do you think the EV of this software is for you over a lifetime license of $80?

Also Zandry kept it in beta and made it perfect before going to version 1.0, and even then allowing a 30 day trial.

HM table scanner did the exact opposite and I wasted however much that software cost.

I see a big difference in downloading a movie or TV show from a torrent that you otherwise would not buy, but in this case isn't it painfully clear how not paying and screwing over Zandry's 3 years of work with no pay is wrong?
I used the free beta version of TST for a couple of years, and Stephen developed and maintained it as if it was already a paid application (btw, just because it looks like a simple tool, compared to say HEM, doesn't mean that a great deal of effort didn't go into it). While I hardly even play poker now, I bought a license anyway for all the value I got from it historically - I couldn't believe he didn't charge anything for so long!
Old 09-20-2012, 06:12 PM

For me, TST is just priceless.
I would have no problem paying... I don't know... $100... per month.