TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Bugs

Old 02-21-2013, 05:01 PM

Default Unknown table

Sometimes TST doesn't get the table score for some tables that meet my filters . For example if I permascan NL 50 / NL 100 6-max. Then there are tables for these limits (not too often, but it happens) where the HUD says "unknown table!". Permascan starts again, but the table is still unknown and that doesn't change for the session. It is on Partypoker, can't remember atm if it is also on Stars. Maybe this would be better in the support section, I recognized.

Last edited by Relix; 02-21-2013 at 05:04 PM.
Old 02-22-2013, 10:07 AM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

If it's on partypoker then it might be because when partypoker disconnects for being idle, then you come back, any tables you have open the name gets changed a little, they add some numbers to it, Ive been meaning to try and fix that, that is probably the problem
Old 02-22-2013, 11:36 AM

Will have a look at it and reply then again.
Old 08-21-2013, 08:45 AM

Sorry for the late reply. Meanwhile I am just playing on Pokerstars and still sometimes have the problem that the HUD says "unknown table". But I cannot find out why some tables get a score and others not.
Old 08-21-2013, 07:06 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Well one thing that might be happening is if the columns in your lobby arent wide enough, when you're sitting/waitlisted then it makes the font in the lobby for that table bold/italic and in that case TST might not be able to read the full tablename/stake so that would cause what you're saying. What you can try to do is next time you see a "Unknown Table", look in the lobby for the table and then look in TST for the table and take a screenshot of each and send to me
Old 02-11-2014, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandry View Post
Well one thing that might be happening is if the columns in your lobby arent wide enough, when you're sitting/waitlisted then it makes the font in the lobby for that table bold/italic and in that case TST might not be able to read the full tablename/stake so that would cause what you're saying. What you can try to do is next time you see a "Unknown Table", look in the lobby for the table and then look in TST for the table and take a screenshot of each and send to me
Hello! Few days ago, pokerstars updated.
Now very low recognition of tables, where I'm in waitinglis or in play.
Also TST cannot automatically exit the waitinglist.
Can you fix it?
Sorry fo my bad english.
Thank you
Old 02-12-2014, 03:15 AM

Add me on skype: zandrytst is my username, i can take a look on teamviewer. It sounds like to me what may have happened is that your columns in the pokerstars lobby are not wide enough for TST to read when you are on a waitlist and they have bold text, some of the text might get cut off for example the stake might show 0.25/0... in which case TST will fail to read your waitlisted tables