TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Support

Old 03-06-2010, 12:03 AM

Default FullTilt problems

Hi,have been using product with UB and had no problems and love this product.Tried using today with FT and set db etc to my FT db's.When I scan its scanning the tables but the tables are'nt appearing in the table lists but only in the player lists.What am I doing wrong?

windows 7
PT3

I tried restarting FT,Tablescan and my computer and still having same problem.Thanks for your help.
Old 03-06-2010, 12:08 AM

Default FullTilt problems 2

Hi again forgot to add,the table names and lists of players are coming up in the player lists but their are no stats showing for any of the players.thanks again
Old 03-06-2010, 01:23 AM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Hey, well, maybe you have a table filter active, and because none of the players have any stats, it doesn't filter in any tables, that is my guess for the first problem, I've never heard that one before

The real problem is probably that it's not getting stats for any players, maybe you chose the wrong database name, or if you're using PT3 maybe you have to turn off the option for using player cache for your FTP database. Also if youre using PT3 they have a pretty big bug I have seen a few times where the holdem_cache table gets deleted somehow, apparently the way to fix that is to uninstall postgres 8.4 and install 8.3

If you need help i'd be happy to look on teamviewer
AIM: ZandryTST
MSN: [email protected]
Old 03-06-2010, 02:37 AM

Default full tilt problems fixed

Hi zandry thanks for the quick reply.I turned the filter tables button to no filter and tables are now appearing properly in the table section.I also removed all filter settings and redid them.The problem with the stats not appearing was simply not picking the right databases and is now working properly.thanks for your help,much apreciated!!