TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Suggestions

Old 03-25-2011, 08:05 PM

Default Players on Waitlis

so, i noticed today a small flaw with one of the table filter.

i am using permascan and autowaitlist and i have a filter for "nr of people on the waitlist <3". there isnt really any point in getting on the waitlist as 4th person, because when you are at the table you can be sure the fish are gone and hello regs.

so far so good, i also a have activated "leave table when it doesnt match the filter criteria anymore"

in the end, the following happens:

i join waitlist as nr 3, according to filter, 5 minutes pass by and permascan starts again, in the meanwhile i am nr 1 on the waitlist but the waitlist has 9 people on it. that means, i get unwaitlisted - yes, according to the filter, but not in the meaning of it.

no idea how to solve it tbh, but i am sure the point comes across
Old 03-26-2011, 12:50 PM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Yes I know about this, I need to make it have different filters for leaving waitlists than it has for joining them. But for now, there's a simple solution to this problem, just take away the # on waitlist requirement from your filter. TableScan may join a few more waitlists, but if people leave and they dont meet your filters, TableScan will take you back off. So in the end, you shouldn't be getting join notifications for tables that dont meet your filters
Old 03-26-2011, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandry View Post
But for now, there's a simple solution to this problem, just take away the # on waitlist requirement from your filter.
yeah, i did this already, figured its the easiest solution.

in the end its really only the waitlist criteria which is affected by this, all other stats dont have this problem (at least as far as i figured), so maybe a general option at the settings of autowaitlist "ignore #people on waitlist" for leaving is the easiest solution.

its no biggie, but the difference this filter makes it remarkable. it reduces the tables i am on the waitlist by like 50-75%. this speeds up the whole joining/leaving process quite immense.