TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Bugs

Old 01-17-2011, 10:36 AM

Default Microgaming

Since i don't want to bother you again and again on MSN with bugs i just create this thread here and you fix it when you have the time.

- HUD doesn't work on the anonymous tables
- Leave Waiting List doesn't work on anynymous tables (Join works)
- If i try to join multiple (3+) number of tables TST will always miss one, doesn't matter if its 3 or 10.

Ladbrokes, W7 x64.
Old 01-17-2011, 07:00 PM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Hilips, you are a good friend and one of my most helpful users, please feel free to message me any time obv it doesn't bother me at all

The HUD not working on anonymous tables, I don't know if I can do anything about that because it doesn't show the real player names. I guess I could maybe just not show the HUD on anonymous tables, since it's useless, is that a good solution do you think?

I'll see if I can fix the leaving waitinglist for anonymous. IIRC I looked at it and there was something wierd but ill check it again

The multi-open, ill definitely try to improve as well. I gotta get this stars update out ASAP then i'll check all this stuff
Old 01-19-2011, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandry View Post
Hilips, you are a good friend and one of my most helpful users, please feel free to message me any time obv it doesn't bother me at all
Tks

As you might noted im not a msn kind of guy, im almost never online, and its much easier to keep track of the bugs here i think.

Quote:
The HUD not working on anonymous tables, I don't know if I can do anything about that because it doesn't show the real player names. I guess I could maybe just not show the HUD on anonymous tables, since it's useless, is that a good solution do you think?
The HUD already doesn't show on anonymous tables.

Its kind of useless yeh, we can't track the players but the HUD can show the players per flop % and the avg pot. Its nice to have an idea if the table is getting worse.

The autoselect thingy doesn't work on this tables either, btw.
Old 03-28-2011, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilips View Post
- Leave Waiting List doesn't work on anynymous tables (Join works)
After the Diamondbet update today this doesn't work again.
Old 03-29-2011, 01:34 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Ok thanks i'll fix it in the next update
Old 03-29-2011, 08:21 AM

HUD is not working on mini view tables after the update.

This last update broke everything on miniview, not even HM is working on this view.

Last edited by Hilips; 03-29-2011 at 08:24 AM.
Old 03-30-2011, 09:34 AM

One more:

- scanner doesn't work on Advanced view after the update too.
Old 04-04-2011, 10:04 AM

Hey Hilips, I tried diamondbet today and I cant find anything wrong with scanning the advanced view, it's working for me. Also, how do i set the lobby to be in mini-view? Did TableScan used to work in mini-view?
Old 04-04-2011, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Hey Hilips, I tried diamondbet today and I cant find anything wrong with scanning the advanced view, it's working for me. Also, how do i set the lobby to be in mini-view? Did TableScan used to work in mini-view?
It doesn't work for me, it goes through the tables but doesn't show anything on TST. But i don't use it anyway.

Yes it used to work on miniview tables. Just open one table and go to menu -> views -> miniview.

Last edited by Hilips; 04-04-2011 at 10:16 AM.
Old 04-08-2011, 05:34 PM

Leave waiting list doesn't work too on the new tables added today. The names are like "Button 1 - €x Max" and "Button 502 (Ante) - €x Max".

Oh and Autoselect doesn't work too.