TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Support

Old 07-09-2010, 04:42 PM

I am having the same problems as the people above, it crashes the FTP client or brings up an error.

The previous version would only work in the classic view window for me
Old 07-09-2010, 04:45 PM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Are you guys using the english version of FTP?

Please send me a message and I can look on teamviewer
AIM: ZandryTST
MSN: [email protected]
Old 07-09-2010, 04:49 PM

Yes, I am in the US

Now its not crashing but giving me the following 3 errors when i scan

Error injecting in target: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

Try resetting your FTP Lobby Widgets to Default! The Player List and Open Table/Join Waitinglist buttons must be visible!

You may also need the Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package! Check the download page at www.tablescanturbo.com
Old 07-09-2010, 04:51 PM

what lobby will the new version work in?

As I said I could only get 0.48 to work in the classic lobby which the removed in the last update
Old 07-09-2010, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandry View Post
Does it happen right in the beginning of the scan, before any tables are scanned, or does it happen in the middle?
For me, it wasn't during a scan (scan seemed to work Ok) - it was when I selected a table) or a different table, which is why I wonder if it is related to having the Activate Selected Table option.

US version.
Old 07-09-2010, 05:04 PM

OK, I found the cause and the fix.

It's the widgets..........

I didn't know what they were until the error came up

For those having the same problem try this..........

(1) Enter the "standard view" lobby from the lobby menu

(2) At the bottom you will see a button "customize", click it

(3) click the "reset to default" button on the bottom right of the pop up.

(4) then click OK below it.
Old 07-09-2010, 05:11 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Ok great that you've got it going again yesright

BeaucoupFish, you may be right about what you're saying, I didn't really test that feature I just assumed it would work, I will test it tonight, have you tried turning that feature off yet and see if it has any effect? And did you try that fix i posted on page 1 of this thread? And have you tried playing without TST and it does not crash?
Old 07-09-2010, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandry View Post
Ok great that you've got it going again yesright

BeaucoupFish, you may be right about what you're saying, I didn't really test that feature I just assumed it would work, I will test it tonight, have you tried turning that feature off yet and see if it has any effect? And did you try that fix i posted on page 1 of this thread? And have you tried playing without TST and it does not crash?
I logged on using the alternate method, but was still able to cause an FTP crash. I think that fix is mostly for ppl who cannot log on to FTP to begin with? Until today, I have played without using TST, and have not had FTP crash by itself (I do also use HEM).

It actually isn't that easy to duplicate - for a while, FTP was crashing constantly, immediately I clicked on a table: crash, restart, click on a table, rinse and repeat (since I was already seated at tables, and FTP auto-opens these on start-up, maybe that has an affect?).

But now, after trying to replicate the problem again, I couldn't get FTP to crash, and have been playing for a while. Maybe it makes a difference whether you have the option checked when the application starts up, rather than changing it on the fly. I want to get a session done today now its currently working, but can try some stuff later on in you have some ideas.
Old 07-10-2010, 04:33 AM

Alright thanks, keep me posted.

The current code for TST scanning FTP is basically the same as it was before the update, I can't imagine that any of the little changes I made would be making it crash, especially since it seems to be working very well for almost everybody and these crashes are only happening for a few people

So I really think this is happening because of bugs in FTP's new update. I mean obviously using TableScan Turbo is triggering crashes for a few people in some way, but the root of the problem must be in FTP, my theory is that it could be a connection issue but I don't know. Hopefully it will work itself out for others as it seems it may have for you. Otherwise, if you get the crash again do make sure to allow it to send in the crash report, and maybe they will be able to fix whatever is causing it.

Anyone with this problem please feel free to send me a message on AIM/MSN/ICQ/Skype and maybe I could figure out whats happening if I could see it on teamviewer, but I cannot reproduce it over here at the moment

AIM: ZandryTST
MSN: [email protected]
Old 07-10-2010, 10:17 AM

Zandry: What can I say?
Amazing software. Works great in FT! Never failed me. Greetings from Argentina.