TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Suggestions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-24-2011, 12:48 PM

Default Remembering number of big blinds I left a table with

Hello Zandry, first of all, TST is a great software!

My suggestion: Would it be possible to add an option to remember the number of big blinds I left a table with?

In HoldemManager there is a stat used to known the # of blinds you have in a table, perhaps using that stat is possible...

Greetings!
Old 02-25-2011, 06:08 AM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Hey NextGen, thanks for the suggestion, well I don't know if it'd be possible to show exactly what you left the table with, but I could show how much you had in the last time tablescan scanned the table before you left, do you think that would be good? I wonder where should I show it though?

If you have your screenname entered at Configure > Advanced > Screenname, then it will show a little brown triangle at the tables you have left. What about, if you mouse over that triangle, it shows a little tooltip which shows how much $$ TableScan last saw you with at the table, do you think that would be good?
Old 02-26-2011, 06:02 AM

It's a good idea but I've been thinking about that:

I think it would be more practical and efficient only to scan for open tables where I'm seated with a continuous background scan (each 20 sec. i.e. or a user value) independent of 'PermaScan'. So, AutoWailist could avoid to join tables that I left with a larger number of blinds than set value.

I don't know if it's very hard to implement...
Old 02-27-2011, 01:56 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Hey NextGen, I don't quite understand what you're saying here, does the "My Open Tables" filter work to do what you want to do?
Old 02-27-2011, 01:04 PM

Ok, I'm going to explain it better:

I enter at table with minimum amount and I don't play with more than 70bb (for example), and when I reach that amount I leave the table. If I don't write down table's name, I don't know what table I've played (I have to wait a certain time to re-enter at that table).

So, is it possible to automate this with TST?
Old 02-27-2011, 10:57 PM

Ok, have you ever tried the functionality at Configure > Advanced Settings > Screeennames?

If you put your name in there, TableScan will recognize when you have left a table, and put a brown triangle on the table name for an amount of time which you can specify, that way you know you'll have to buy back in if you want to sit back at the table
Old 02-28-2011, 04:37 AM

Yes, I've already tried that functionality but it has a problem: Sometimes, I leave a table with less than my maximum amount (because there aren't fishes, e.g.) to play it later. Then TST tells me I've played that table...

I think including an option to select the number of blinds from which triangle appears could be a solution.
Old 03-03-2011, 05:37 PM

that feature would be nice to have
Old 03-10-2011, 04:33 AM

What do you think about this feature, Zandry?
Old 03-10-2011, 05:20 AM

I think it's a good idea, I added it to my list, I haven't gotten to it yet sorry
But i'll try to add it soon. Just to be clear, the idea is, you can set a minimum # of big blinds that you needed to have when you left to show the unseated triangle at the table. So, if you left a table with 20BB, then it won't show the unseated triangle at the table, right?