TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Suggestions

Old 04-10-2010, 10:48 PM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Yes, I understand what you're saying, I've been planning to do something like that, I was thinking of adding a 4th list for the open tables, but I like the tab idea it may be a lot easier. Also I am adding a feature so when your open tables do not meet your filter, it will be highlighted red instead of yellow, so you know it doesn't meet your criteria anymore. It might take me a little while to do it but it is definitely one of my top priorities right now, to make an option to have a seperate tab or another list for your open tables
Old 04-10-2010, 11:56 PM

i like!
you really care!
after some updates i would definitely buy this program.
Old 04-11-2010, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandry View Post
Yes, I understand what you're saying, I've been planning to do something like that, I was thinking of adding a 4th list for the open tables, but I like the tab idea it may be a lot easier. Also I am adding a feature so when your open tables do not meet your filter, it will be highlighted red instead of yellow, so you know it doesn't meet your criteria anymore. It might take me a little while to do it but it is definitely one of my top priorities right now, to make an option to have a seperate tab or another list for your open tables

Thats spot on!

That sounds exactly the kind of thing I was talking about
Old 04-16-2010, 03:20 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Good news, I got a response back today from Stars, and they said it is fine, so this is definitely going in the next version 0.49
Old 04-18-2010, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandry View Post
Good news, I got a response back today from Stars, and they said it is fine, so this is definitely going in the next version 0.49
Excellent, Thank you very much.

What about FT?

I only play at FT!
Old 04-19-2010, 04:40 AM

I'm just assuming if it's ok on Stars then its ok everywhere, plus I have studied the FTP prohibited software page and it seems fine. I tried to message doug but didn't get a response
Old 04-19-2010, 06:55 PM

That sounds really cool

Really looking forward to the next release.
Old 05-15-2010, 01:25 PM

Just interested to hear how this is coming along.

Best wishes
Old 05-16-2010, 01:44 PM

It's coming along well, i'm sorry for the huge delay but I am just really trying to start selling this program, so I'm just doing one more MASSIVE update before I release it for sale, the next version (RC1) should be ready I think within the next week or two
Old 05-16-2010, 08:38 PM

Thats understandable; you obviously want to start raking in the profits from your hard work.

Any ideas on price yet?