TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Suggestions

Old 09-07-2011, 06:11 AM

Default color labels

hi,

it would be great if tt could read out the players' color labels from the stars software, so you can easily find known players.
Old 09-07-2011, 07:40 AM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Yes, it can already do that

You have to import your player notes file in TST at configure > Player notes
Old 09-09-2011, 01:27 PM

awesome! thx for assistance =)

keep it up
Old 11-21-2011, 11:43 PM

hey my colour codes are a little off when i uploaded them to TT. some of my notes are missing and some are the wrong colour. For example Gogo'ls nose colour is meant is red but when i uploaded it, the note changed to yellow, and nanonoko is not on the note list.

Any idea why this is?

also i have two notes files i can upload

they are called:

1: notes.stroggos_nz 142kb
2: notes 72kb

when i try to upload the file just called 'notes' it comes up with an error. So im only using first option..

Last edited by stroggos; 11-22-2011 at 12:24 AM. Reason: cause i found out how to do stuff
Old 11-22-2011, 01:21 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Can you email the notes files to me? [email protected]

The first one is the normal pokerstars notes filename. The second one, I don't know what it is without seeing it
Old 11-22-2011, 01:41 AM

Thx for the quick response.

Another thing, under configure ->settings-> columns i tried ticking all of the stuff in table list columns and player list columns. including the last one in player list columns 'player notes'

I did this because i wanted to be able to score players based on their pokerstars color notes. But after ticking all of these it didnt seem to make a difference in the drop down menu when trying to score players, there was still only the default ticked player list and table list columns.

great software btw!
Old 11-22-2011, 05:11 AM

Thanks, unfortunately there is no way to do what you want with the player notes at the moment
I think it's a good idea and i'll put it on my list of things to do. In the meantime I described a pretty decent solution in my response to your other thread so check that out
Old 12-04-2011, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stroggos View Post
I did this because i wanted to be able to score players based on their pokerstars color notes. But after ticking all of these it didnt seem to make a difference in the drop down menu when trying to score players, there was still only the default ticked player list and table list columns.
this would be a really awesome feature!
Old 12-04-2011, 08:20 PM

Im planning to do it in the next few weeks