TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Bugs

Old 05-29-2012, 12:55 AM

Default Cannot work TST(pokerstars)

PokerStars: Registering Assemblies Failed: Unable to install assembly in the GAC. This usually indicates either an invalid assembly path or you are not admin.

Could not Inject DLL: Please contact support!!

ideas??
Old 05-29-2012, 01:15 AM

please help!!!!
Old 05-29-2012, 01:26 AM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Basically, this is one of two problems. One of them is very easy to fix, you can just download this file:

Extract the fix.bat file, make sure TST and Stars are closed, and run the .bat file "as administrator"

If that doesn't fix your problem, lately a few people have been having this problem as a result of kaspersky. I don't know exactly how to fix it yet but if I could go on teamviewer and look at kaspersky I might be able to figure it out, here's my contact info

AIM: ZandryTST
MSN: [email protected]
Old 06-08-2012, 03:32 PM

Hi!
I have the same error message! Tried to use fix.zip - not helped. I can tell how problem arise - on my pc run ps.com and i downloaded ps.fr client - when tst treid to scan - it closed and showing thei error on next launches. I am using kaspersky antivirus. Do you have solution for this problem ? thanks
Old 06-08-2012, 03:53 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Basically, the only way I know of right now to fix it is to do a system restore. I have tried so many things, everything you could think of, I cannot figure out how to fix it. Once Kaspersky does it, it seems to me to break more than just TableScan, it seems to stop other programs from installing assemblies to the GAC, on teamviewer I've tried to do install them manually, with gacutil, nothing works, HM scanner "classic scan" won't work after this happens either, I still have no idea how to fix it If you figure it out please let me know
Old 01-08-2013, 07:15 AM

I got the same problem:

PokerStars: Registering Assemblies Failed: Unable to install assembly in the GAC. This usually indicates either an invalid assembly path or you are not admin.

It used to work, then it stopped working, and started working again. Recently I installed Truecrypt.. I use Avast antivirus only.

I dont know what to do, please help.

Last edited by megafortune; 01-08-2013 at 07:19 AM.
Old 01-08-2013, 07:55 AM

You also should try right clicking pokerstars/tst icons and go to properties > compatibility and make sure they are NOT running in "Compatibility Mode".

Also you can try this build:
http://www.tablescanturbo.com/files/...v1-0-2-b18.exe

It will still try to scan even if registering assemblies fails. If it doesn't work, close TST/stars, then manually register the assemblies yourself, by copying PokerStarsA.dll and TableScan.exe from the \TableScan\ directory to C:\Windows\Assembly\ (If your computer doesn't allow TST to register assemblies this manual registering is something you will have to do from time to time when a TST update may break it for you)

Here is my contact info if you want I can help you get it working
Old 01-08-2013, 08:23 AM

Alright I finally worked a way how to copy stuff into assembly..

I copied the files but it still giving me the error.

Last edited by megafortune; 01-08-2013 at 08:29 AM.
Old 01-23-2013, 02:36 PM

Is there a fix for this yet?

Quote:
Registering Assemblies Failed: Unable to install assembly in the GAC. This usually indicates either an invalid assembly path or you are not admin.
Try to start the scan again!
Old 01-23-2013, 08:17 PM

So far I have found that everyone with this error is able to fix it by copying TableScan.exe, PokerStarsA.dll and EasyHook.dll to C:\Windows\Assembly\, could you add me on Skype and show me the problem on teamviewer?