TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Suggestions

Old 08-16-2011, 05:42 AM

I can test 24hpoker
Old 09-09-2011, 11:05 AM

Hello,

Sorry for my bad english, i'm portuguese.

Exist possiblity your software work in network entraction? Or never

Thank you for answer and your job on this software.
Old 09-10-2011, 07:03 AM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Hey, sorry I haven't wrote any updates here, I spent a lot of time trying to figure out a way to manipulate the entraction lobby without stealing focus from all other windows, but I have still not figured it out. Since it is very annoying and bad, I've decided not to spend more time on it until after I release TST 1.0 for sale, which should be soon. I'm very sorry about it, I really want to add it but I think right now the only way I could get it working would not be acceptable
Old 09-10-2011, 07:33 AM

If you sale your software with support entraction network i buy. How many times for this?

Thanks you.
Old 09-11-2011, 05:37 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricain View Post
If you sale your software with support entraction network i buy. How many times for this?

Thanks you.
I don't quite understand the question but, yes I still want to try to add it, but it will be at least a month or two, and it may be very bad
Old 09-14-2011, 03:11 AM

Ok, thank you for jobs.
Old 12-06-2011, 10:27 AM

Hi^^

The end of the year is near and many ppl are evaluating atm if they could consider to join a new site , exspecially b/c many ppl will leave IPoker (due to the changes in the rake-structure).

The Entraction-Network is here for many ppl a big name and just an interesting option.
Will you be able to implement now entraction soon or is it just more or less practically impossible?
Old 12-06-2011, 09:58 PM

Sorry for the delayed response, well, I do think it is possible, because I've seen 2 other softwares that can do it supposedly. But I don't know much about java and I haven't really given it my full attention since the last time I tried it, so it's hard for me to say, but I will definitely be trying to add it again, I don't know whether or not I will succeed
Old 12-07-2011, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandry View Post
Sorry for the delayed response, well, I do think it is possible, because I've seen 2 other softwares that can do it supposedly. But I don't know much about java and I haven't really given it my full attention since the last time I tried it, so it's hard for me to say, but I will definitely be trying to add it again, I don't know whether or not I will succeed
all right, thx so far^^
Old 03-01-2012, 04:23 AM

hey,

Has anything changed in this matter?