TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Bugs

Old 12-01-2011, 06:00 PM

Default Leaves Waitlist when over "Waitlist"

this features seems to be not working currently:

Autowaitlist will now ignore the "# on Waitlist" filter conditions, when it comes to leaving waitlists. For example: If you have an autowaitlist filter which includes a condition "# on Waitlist (0-3)", TableScan will no longer leave the waitlist if it goes over 3

i noticed TST still leaving tables although all filters still apply beside the waitlist filter.
Old 12-02-2011, 05:34 AM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Well, I need to take another look at it I guess, but I tested it pretty well when I first added it so that's surprising
Old 12-02-2011, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandry View Post
Well, I need to take another look at it I guess, but I tested it pretty well when I first added it so that's surprising
i was surprise to, but tst was pretty obvious.

it only marked tables for unjoin waitlist, where the waitlist count went over the threshold i defined in one filter. all other criteria were the same.

did i accidentaly turn of the functionality?

i will attach a screenshot later
Old 12-03-2011, 09:21 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Well, just so you know, TST will still show you the "red triangle" that means a table doesn't meet your filters at the bottom right of a table that meets all your filters except the "# on waitlist" condition. I have been planning to make it not show that "unfiltered highlight" also if it only doesn't meet the # on waitlist, but I haven't done it yet. But, even though it shows the unfiltered highlight, it should not be leaving them. So the real question is does TST actually leave those waitlists?

There's no way to turn off the functionality, TST should not leave a waitlist just because of a # on waitlist condition
Old 12-03-2011, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandry View Post
Well, just so you know, TST will still show you the "red triangle" that means a table doesn't meet your filters at the bottom right of a table that meets all your filters except the "# on waitlist" condition.
i just checked the whole stuff again not while grinding and it seems you are correct, still working properly.

the thing which confused me was exactly what you wrote about the red triangle. its also shown when all filter are met, but just the waitlist condition is not met (as the waitlist increased)

i did set the waitlist from 0-3, and the red triangle is shown for all tables with waitlist above 3, i only used one single filter for testing.

so, just optical confusing, everythings working fine.
Old 12-04-2011, 08:22 PM

Ok great, i'll fix it so it doesn't show the unseated highlight soon