TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Bugs

Old 09-23-2009, 10:28 PM

Default Errors -> cannot open tables

Hi!

First of all: Just great tool, I am looking foward for the release

to the prob:

The scanner is quite often not able to open tables or to join them.

some facts:
- I am using as Database the HEM
- I play on I-Poker
- I use the latest version

One other thing: Are there maybe some introduction vids/articles which could help someone to use this great tool in the most effectively possible way?

Best regards,
Placebo
Old 09-24-2009, 08:07 AM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Please try tweaking the option "Configure > Advanced > Poker Sites > iPoker Scroll Speed", try lowering it, and let me know if that helps
Old 09-28-2009, 08:58 AM

Hi!

Ok, now the problem is nearly gone.
Only sometimes there comes the errormessage again that the scanner cannot open/find a table, but that is so rarely that it is ok.

a few other questions:

1.) When I use the normal scan, instead of the autoscan, the scanner seems to find after a few trys less tables then with the autoscan.
Is this correct?

2.) How much will be the fee for this tool + will it b a lifetime-licence?

That is all - I wanna to say that I am rly in love with your tool - it is incredibleD:

Thanks so far,
Placebo
Old 09-30-2009, 11:50 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Thanks man

1) The best way to ensure you scan all the tables is to sort the tables by "Table Name" in your iPoker lobby. There should not be any difference between a regular scan and autoscan

2) I think I will charge around 69 or 79 for the full version and 49 or so for the low stakes version (up to .25/.50), it will be a lifetime license. And the server side scanning (coming soon) will be a monthly subscription of around $10
Old 10-12-2009, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandry View Post
Thanks man

1) The best way to ensure you scan all the tables is to sort the tables by "Table Name" in your iPoker lobby. There should not be any difference between a regular scan and autoscan

2) I think I will charge around 69 or 79 for the full version and 49 or so for the low stakes version (up to .25/.50), it will be a lifetime license. And the server side scanning (coming soon) will be a monthly subscription of around $10
Sounds good

But what is this server side scanning?

kindest regards,
so far
Old 10-14-2009, 07:19 AM

I will have a few computers scanning all day, and they will send the list of tables/players to an online server. Then, you will be able to connect to that server with TableScan and download the list of tables, the benefit is that it is much faster, instead of going through your lobby table by table, you just get the list of tables & players from a server instantly
Old 10-29-2009, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandry View Post
I will have a few computers scanning all day, and they will send the list of tables/players to an online server. Then, you will be able to connect to that server with TableScan and download the list of tables, the benefit is that it is much faster, instead of going through your lobby table by table, you just get the list of tables & players from a server instantly

Hm, sounds definetly interesting

Ok, but now @ new version:

First of all, Congratulations - now there are much less error in reference joining on waitinglists than before (version 43) - great^^

But, since yesterday I play regularly on 2 sites (IPoker + Stars) and the Scanner semms to lag now sometimes.
Will this be in the future better (with further versions)?
Or have you maybe even an idea to improve this aspect?

best regards,
Placebo
Old 10-29-2009, 11:20 AM

Does it lag your computer, or it doesn't read all the tables in as quickly? If it's not reading all the tables in as quickly, have you tried Configure > Advanced > Performance > Give Highest Priority

This version was a huge improvement to the efficiency of the program, so I can't imagine any scenario in which it would be using any more resources than the previous version, but yes the iPoker and Stars use the most resources of any of the sites, because TST has to take screenshots of them in order to read the lobby lists, and in the case of iPoker it seems to use a lot of resources to draw itself. Could you give a little more explanation of what you mean by "lag" and what iPoker site are you scanning
Old 10-29-2009, 01:42 PM

Also, if you use AIM/MSN/ICQ then please send me a message and show me the issue on teamviewer

AIM: ZandryTST
MSN: [email protected]