TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Bugs

Old 09-09-2009, 06:04 AM

Default Minor table scoring bugs

Great work! So far almost every time I've thought to myself "ooh, it would be cool if I could do X" I've looked around and found that I can.

The table scoring is great, but I thought I'd point out a couple things:

I noticed that tables with no plyrs/flop or VPIP data were being given a positive score. It looks like when VPIP is NaN it matches any VPIP filter. So I was triggering on 30-40, 40-50, and 50-100.

Also, when I display all tables, I have approx ~15 with table scores > 0. When I create a filter to only show tables with scores from 1 to 100000, not all of them are displayed.

I'm guessing these aren't OS specific problems, but if you can't reproduce them I'd be more than happy to send you more info.
Old 09-09-2009, 10:00 AM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Thanks

Firstly, one option you should try is in Configure > Advanced Settings > Columns there is an option "Define Known Player". Right now the default is >0 hands but I think I am going to change it to >50 or >100 hands, so try changing that and see if it fixes your first issue. The reason that you are getting NAN avg vpip is because it is counting players with like 5-10 hands as "known players". Also, I will be adding a feature in the next version "Minimum Hands" for player scoring as well

For the table filtering by score, someone else has told me the same thing but I haven't been able to reproduce it, if you could email me a screenshot of your rules and the problem as well, or even better send me a message on AIM/MSN and I will look on teamviewer, that would be helpful

AIM: ZandryTST
MSN: [email protected]