TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Bugs

Old 08-21-2009, 09:11 PM

Default ftp scanner slow

Full tilt scanning slow and have tried sorting thigns different ways,, am using new standard lobby wiht only tables i want to scan filtered. about one talbe a second on a very fast computer and very fast databse. stars scans about 3 a second. any helps i appreciate,, thanks
Old 08-22-2009, 11:38 PM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

The thing here is tablescan can only scan as fast as the tables are shown to you in the lobby. If you just select a table in the FTP lobby, then move up or down with your mouse, does the player list on the right load much faster than tablescan scans? If your FTP lobby takes a second to load the players, then tablescan will take a second per table, it is purely based on the amount of time it takes to load the player list. On my computer the player list takes about 200ms per table so i get 4-5 tables per second on FTP.

If you are able to scroll through the list yourself and have the players in the player list(in FTP) load very quickly, but on tablescan it does not load the player list in FTP as quickly, then maybe something funky is going on, try experimenting with the "Configure > Selection Speed" option and see if that has any effect.

But my guess would be that your connection to the FTP server is not good and so your client just takes a while to load the players list after each table is selected, if that is the case, maybe try emailing FTP support and telling them the players list in FTP loads slowly when you click a table, it could be a bug or something