TableScan Turbo Forums  

Go Back   TableScan Turbo Forums > Bugs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-25-2011, 12:15 PM

Talking Overriding of tableopening settings

I have the attached settings in Autowaitlist and it is overriden during table opening. As you can see only 5 tables should be opened but TST opens 12 tables. All 12 tables meets the criteria of VPIP>29.
Or what should I configure differently to have only 5 tables opened?? Or I misunderstood something?
If it is a bug than some hints for the reproduction:
- set autowaitlist rule which results more tables than your maximum opened tables

Another problem that change of settings in AutoWaitlist takes place only after restarting TST. Without restarting it works according to the previous settings in Autowaitlist.
Repro:
- change something in autowaitlist settings and restart procedure

And an another small problem when Table Filters are edited in AutoWaitlist the "From" and the "To" values can be increased/decreased by 10 on clicking the arrows (I was waiting that increase/decrease will be according to the place of the cursor - 10/1/0,1/0,01).

My environment is:
Windows 7 x64 Hun
PokerStars
PokerTracker3
NL50SHCAP

Anyway your program rocks!!!
Best regards,
ebandi
Attached Images
File Type: png TST_Error.png (232.0 KB, 5 views)
Old 09-26-2011, 02:19 AM
TableScan Turbo Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

Thanks, sorry for the delayed response, yes you're definitely right about it, the reason is because TableScan only gets the open tables at the beginning of the scan, I think I can fix it though. I don't know about the changes not working till you restart TST, Ill check that out and get back to you, but it doesn't sound right.

Unfortunately I don't understand this issue, if you could try to explain it again:
Quote:
And an another small problem when Table Filters are edited in AutoWaitlist the "From" and the "To" values can be increased/decreased by 10 on clicking the arrows (I was waiting that increase/decrease will be according to the place of the cursor - 10/1/0,1/0,01).
Also I know you probably have things the way you like them but I wanted to let you know just in case that the "VPIP" in the table list is actually an average VPIP of the known players. So for example if there's 1 known player at the table and his VPIP is 30, then the table would meet your filters, just pointing it out cause it's not a good thing to use that way unless you have a large database, which it does look like you do
Old 09-26-2011, 03:11 AM

I think it would be good to fix opened table checking because without this setting I do not know how to avoid reaching the maximum opened table number on a site if more tables meets the criteriria than the maximum numbers of opened tables.

The short explanation:
1. Open AutoWaitlist dialog
2. Click Add New Filter button
3. In New Tbale Filter dialog click on Add button
4. In the new dialog click on "From" or "To" spinners and change the value using the arrows

What kind of filter settings do you recommend beside (or instead) of table average VPIP?
Old 09-26-2011, 04:42 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Zandry Send a message via AIM to Zandry Send a message via MSN to Zandry Send a message via Skype™ to Zandry

1) I will try to add it soon, but there is a small possibility the way I'm thinking of doing it could cause a little problem so I have to be careful

2) I understand what you mean by the spinners and the arrows but I still don't understand what the problem is you're having, just that it goes up and down by 10 but you want to use a different increment? It does use a different increment depending on the stat you choose, but did you also know you can just type any number in manually?

3) Well, if you have time to set up a scoring system that would be the best, otherwise if youre using the fish definitions you might want to try "# of fish from 2 to 10" or something like that. For 6max, personally I think if there's 1 good fish at a table then it's probably a good table to join, so using Avg VPIP is really not that bad, especially if you have stats on most of the players, but you might miss a good table from time to time or get joined on a table that's not that good
Old 09-26-2011, 08:09 AM

1. Thx!
2. Sure I have found manual enter usage, but sometimes it is comfortable without keyboard...

Have you managed to reproduce setting changes and restarting TST problem?
Old 09-29-2011, 06:17 AM

Sorry for the delayed response, I couldn't find any problems with the autowaitlist settings like you said, could you add me on AIM/MSN/ICQ/Skype and show me on teamviewer?

AIM: ZandryTST
MSN: [email protected]